SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN):
Invitation for Bids
PROGRAMME: KENYA TOWNS SUSTAINABLE WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION PROGRAM
SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF AN INTEGRATED ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP) SYSTEM FOR TANATHI WATER SERVICES BOARD
Date: 11th December, 2018
Loan/Financing No: 200200000501
IFB No: AWSB/KTSWSSP/G/07B/2017
- This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this Project that appeared in United Nations Development Business online UNDB online on 31st March 2017.
- The Government of Kenya has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Kenya Towns Sustainable Water Supply and Sanitation Program. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Supply, Delivery and Installation of an Integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System for Tanathi Water Services Board.
- The Athi Water Services Board now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of an Integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System for Tanathi Water Services Board (hereinafter called “the Goods”). National Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Bank’s Rules and Procedures for Procurement of Goods and Works.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of The Chief Executive Officer, Athi Water Services Board, Africa Re-Centre, Hospital Rd, and P.O. Box 45283-00100 Nairobi, Kenya during office hours (8.00am to 5.00pm East African Time) on week days except public holidays.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of KES 1,000 (Kenya Shillings One Thousand Only).
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions are those of the Bank’s Standard Bidding Document for Procurement of Information Systems.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 12.00pm East African Time on 22nd January, 2019 and must be accompanied by a security (Unconditional Bank Guarantee) of KES 800,000.00 (Kenya Shillings Eight Hundred Thousand Only). With a bid validity period of 120 days from bid submission date.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 12.05pm East African Time on 22nd January, 2019 at the offices of:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Athi Water Services Board,
Africa Re-Centre, Hospital Rd
P.O. Box 45283-00100 Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel: 254 020 2724292/3
Fax: 254 020 27224295