St. Peters Ebuhayi Primary School is a public Primary School in Butsotso central ward of Lurambi Constituency. The school invites bids from Interested and Eligible bidders/Firms for Construction and equipping of 4 Classrooms.
Tenderers may inspect and obtain a complete set of tender documents upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kenya Shillings One Thousand (1,000/-) only, either in bankers cheque or cash payable to school Office during normal working hours. The details of the tender are as follows:
P.E.P.S/01/2017/2018 Proposed Construction and equipping of 4 Classrooms – Open
Interested tenderers who meet the following mandatory requirements supported by certified copies of requisite documents at submission will be considered for further evaluation:
- Provide certificate of incorporation.
- Provide valid National Construction Authority (NCA) Certificate under categories NCA 7 and above.
- Provide PIN/VAT registration certificate.
- Provide valid tax compliance certificate
- Must provide a bid bond of Kshs. 80,000 of the bid price which must remain valid for 120 days (After the expiry of tender validity period) in form of a bank guarantee from a reputable bank or approved insurance by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority.
- Duly filled form of tender.
- Duly filled confidential business questionnaire.
- Valid CR12 from the Registrar of Companies
In addition, interested bidders must show proof of the following;
- Adequate equipment holding for the specified type of work.
- Key technical staff to be engaged.
- Audited accounts for the last three years.
- Bank account in the name of the company (Attach six month’s bank statement).
- Works of similar magnitude and complexity undertaken in the last three years.
- Litigation history of the company (Both court and arbitration cases).
- Evidence of sound financial standing and access to bank credit line.
- Copy of receipt
Completed set of tender documents, in plain sealed envelopes, clearly marked with the respective Tender Number, description and bearing the name and addressed to:
The Head Teacher
St. Peters Ebuhayi Primary School
P.O. Box 231-50100 Kakamega
Should be deposited in the Tender Box at the entrance of the School on or before Tuesday 18th December, 2018 at 10.00 AM. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of tenderers and/ or their representatives who choose to attend.