Sikri Technical Training Institute Management Information System Installation Tender
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION/PROPOSAL
PROVISION OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM INSTALLATION
TENDER NO: STTIBD/TVET/22/2017-2018
Sikri Technical Training Institute for the Blind and Deaf invites interested eligible bidders for services of suitably qualified and experienced ICT firm to submit sealed Quotations/ proposals for Installation of MIS that includes (Student Management (Registry), Finance/ Accounting, Procurement and Stores, Examination modules).
- Company profile
- Detailed Technical specification of the MIS/Quotation
- Registration Certificate and CR12
- PIN/VAT certificate
- Tax compliance certificate (current)
- At least FIVE clients using the solution for the past FIVE years.
- Copyright certificate of the solution
- Business Permit
- Experience in MIS solution deployment for a period of over FIVE years
- Financial statement ( For the last subsequent 6 months)
Duly completed documents enclosed in sealed envelopes marked Tender Name and Number should be addressed to:
THE PRINCIPAL/B.O.G SECRETARY
SIKRI TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR THE BLIND AND DEAF
P.O.BOX 194-40222, OYUGIS.
Tender documents may be obtained from the procurement office upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Kshs.1000/= in finance office. Tender documents can also be downloaded from the college website www.sikritechnicalinstitute.ac.ke . Completed tender documents be deposited in the tender box at the reception so as to reach us on or before 29th May, 2018 at 11.00am.Youths, Women and PWDs are highly encouraged to apply.
SIKRI TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
FOR THE BLIND AND DEAF
P.O. Box 194 – 40222, OYUGIS.
www.sikritechnicalinstitute.ac.ke . Office Cell Phone: 0772 768 777