Siaya Institute of Technology Administration & Library Complex Construction Tender
Siaya Institute of Technology invites sealed bids from eligible, reputable and competent contractors for award of contract for the following works.
SIT/A&L/001/2017-2018 Proposed Erection to Completion of Administration and Library Complex at Siaya Institute of Technology
Interested bidders in class NCA 5 and above must meet all conditions in the tender document and attach a company profile including certified copies of the following documents.
- Certificate of Registration / Incorporation;
- Valid registration certificate (NCA 5) plus annual practising certificate;
- Valid KRA PIN and VAT Registration certificate;
- Current KRA tax compliance certificate;
- Valid CR.12 Certificate from the Registrar of Companies;
- 2% bid bond from a reputable commercial bank / approved insurance company;
- Original proof of purchase of tender document;
- Proof of adequate equipment holding and key technical personnel for the specified type of work;
- Proof of sound financial standing and access to adequate bank credit line;
- Audited accounts for the last three years from registered and certified public accountants;
Tender documents containing details and conditions of tendering may be obtained at the Finance Office Siaya Institute from Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm upon payment of a non-refundable fees of Ksh.1,000 payable to Kenya Commercial Bank, Siaya Branch, A/C Name Siaya Institute of Technology, A/C No.1104908875. Alternatively, tender documents may be downloaded free of charge from the Institute website (www.siayainstitute.ac.ke ). However, those who choose to download must notify the procurement office immediately by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for record purposes.
Duly filled original tender documents plus one copy in a plain sealed envelope clearly marked with the tender name and reference number should be deposited in the tender box outside the Institute’s Administration Block or sent to “The Principal, Siaya Institute of Technology, P.O. Box 1087 – 40600, Siaya” so as to reach on or before 7th May 2018 at 10:00 am. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at Siaya Institute of Technology Staff Room. Late bids will be returned unopened.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION STATE DEPARTMENT OF VOCATIONAL & TECHNICAL TRAINING
SIAYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY P.O. BOX 1087 – 40600 SIAYA. TEL: 0703564522 Email: email@example.com