Nyeri County Government Road Recarpeting Tenders
Bids are invited from eligible and qualified firms for the following works: –
- CGN/INF/62/2017-2018 Proposed Asphalt Concrete Overlay (Re-Carpeting) of Kimathi Way from Kenyatta Road Junction (at Post office) to Meghji Rupshi Road Junction round about. BID BOND (KES) 580,500.00
- CGN/INF/59/2017-2018 Proposed Asphalt Concrete Overlay (Re-Carpeting) of Kimathi Way from Meghji Rupshi Road Junction round about to Kuku Lane Junction BID BOND (KES) 460,000.00
- CGN/INF/60/2017-2018 Proposed Asphalt Concrete Overlay (Re-Carpeting) of Kimathi Way from Kuku Lane Junction to Temple Road Junction BID BOND (KES) 345,000.00
- CGN/INF/61/2017-2018 Proposed Asphalt Concrete Overlay (Re-Carpeting) of Temple Road BID BOND (KES) 135,000.00
- CGN/INF/63/2017-2018 Rehabilitation and repair of high mast flood lights. BID BOND (KES) 250,000.00
- CGN/INF/64/2017-2018 Improvement of Mukurwe-ini bus park entry and exit roads. BID BOND (KES) 235,000.00
- CGN/INF/65/2017-2018 Proposed Asphalt Concrete Overlay (Re-Carpeting) of selected roads in Karatina town. BID BOND (KES) 400,000.00
Interested bidders must meet all the conditions as indicated in the Tender Document, which can be viewed and downloaded from the County Government of Nyeri website- www.nyeri.go.ke free of charge. Proof of ownership of appropriate plant and equipment must be included in the bid document. Bidders with ongoing contracts with county government of Nyeri and which projects are uncompleted and/or stalled, and the validity of reason for such stoppage is not documented with the county Government will not be considered. Where a bidder bids for more than one project only one project will be awarded to the bidder, even if the bidder’s bids are competitive in more than one project.
Duly completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes with the tender number clearly marked at the right hand corner and bearing no indication of the identity of the tenderer should be addressed to:
THE COUNTY SECRETARY,
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF NYERI,
P.O BOX 1112 – 10100
And placed in the tender box located on the ground floor at the Offices of the Governor, P. O Box 1112 – 10100, Nyeri or sent by post to reach the above address before and not later than 12TH April, 2018 at 11:00 am. Submitted tender documents shall be opened publicly soon thereafter in the Governors Boardroom, in the presence of tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted or opened.
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF NYERI- DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT, PUBLIC WORKS, INFRASTRUCTURE & ENERGY Telephone 0721019019/ 0722019019 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org