National Police Service Commission Premises Leasing Tenders
TENDER NO: NPSC/T02/2018-2019
The National Police Service Commission Invites applications from interested and eligible bidders for open tender for leasing of suitable premises for National Police Service Commission Headquarters and NPSC Counseling Centre.
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain the tender documents from the Supply Chain Management offices situated on 2nd Floor of Skypark Plaza Building, Westlands upon payment of a non refundable fee of Ksh.1000 per set.
The tender documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the Commissions Website: www.npsc.go.ke
Category A: Specifications for a suitable premise for National Police Service Commission Headquarters.
- Not more than a radius of 10KMS from the Nairobi CDB and preferably around Upperhill or Kilimani areas.
- It should have a lettable space of 25,000 to 35,000 square feet.
- Exclusive use or single tenant premise preferred.
- Be easily accessible, and not more than 100-150 meters from the main road and should be easily accessible by public transportation
- Easy to secure.
- It should have a provision for between 75-105 vehicle parking bays.
Category B: Specifications for a suitable premise for the NPSC Counseling Centre
- Should be out of town centre but within a radius of 21KMs from the Central Business District of Nairobi.
- A stand- alone building with its own compound and located in a safe, secure and serene environment.
- Should have space to accommodate:
- At least 5-6 administration offices
- Three consultation rooms
- 25-35 separate residential rooms within the compound
- Be easily accessible, and not more than 100-150 meters from the main road and should be easily accessible by public transportation.
- The road leading to the premise should be in good condition. Tarmac or paved access roads will be highly preferred
- Adequate space/open field not less than one (1) acre for recreational facilities among other amenities.
Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked with the tender number and Category for Premise applied for should be addressed to:
THE CS/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
P.O. BOX 47363-00100
And deposited in the tender box, situated on the 2nd floor Reception, Skypark Plaza building, or posted to the above address so as to be received on or before 10th October, 2018 at 10.00AM.
Applications will be opened immediately thereafter, in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives, who choose to attend.
CS/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
NATIONAL POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION