National Museums of Kenya Service Tenders 2018
The National Museums of Kenya (NMK) invites bids from Tenderers for provision of the following services:-
- NMK/T/1/2018/2019 Provision of Cleaning Services Youth/ Women & PWD
- NMK/T/2/2018/2019 Provision of Security Guard and Related services Open
- NMK/T/3/2018/2019 Sanitary Services Youth/ Women & PWD
- NMK/T/4/2018/2019 Garbage Collection Youth/ women & PWD
- NMK/T/5/2018/2019 Provision and Maintenance of Fire Fighting Equipment Services Youth/Women & PWD
- NMK/T/6/2018/2019 Maintenance of Lifts Open
- NMK/T/7/2018/2019 Provision of General Insurance and Staff Medical Insurance Cover Open
- NMK/T/8/2018/2019 Maintenance of Air Conditioners Open
Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain detailed information and inspect the tender documents at the Office of the Principal Procurement Officer, NMK Headquarters on Museum Hill Road during normal working hours Monday – Friday 9.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. Alternatively, the tender documents may be downloaded free of charge from the NMK Website – www.museums.or.ke and from the Government portal – www.mygov.go.ke . Bidders who download the documents should provide their particulars to the Head of Procurement for purposes of registration before the tender closing date. All prospective bidders are advised to visit the website regularly to check any updates or addendum that may be issued.
A complete set of tender documents may also be obtained upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ksh.1,000 in cash payable at the Cash Office – Heritage Centre. Completed tender documents should be enclosed in Plain sealed envelopes, marked with the tender reference Number and addressed to:
National Museums of Kenya,
P.O. Box 40658, 00100,
and deposited in the Tender Box located at the Earth Sciences Building reception area on or before 22nd May, 2018 at 12.00 Noon. Tenders for Security and Insurance must be accompanied by 2% Bid Security of the Total Tender price. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the Old Board Room in the presence of the Tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend. NMK reserves the right to accept or reject any tender either in part or whole. Pre-bid meeting will be held on 11th May, 2018 at 10.00 a.m. at the Seminar Room.