The National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) invites interested and competent bidders from reputable firms to participate in the Tenders for the following items:
- NHIF/061/2018-2019 Provision of Emergency Road Evacuation Services for Civil Servants, National Police and Prison Officers
- NHIF/062/2018-2019 Provision of Emergency Air Rescue Services for Civil Servants, National Police and Prison Officers
- NHIF/063/2018-2019 Service Maintenance of Computer Equipment
- NHIF/064/2018-2019 GPS Support and Maintenance Of Online Web–Based Vehicle Tracking System
- NHIF/010/2018-2019 Re-Tender -Provision of Service Maintenance of Air Conditioning Equipment & Mechanical Ventilation at NHIF Building. Parking Complex & Nairobi Branch
- NHIF/065/2018-2019 Supply, Delivery and Installation of SSD Storage Disks
- NHIF/066/2018-2019 Provision of Security Guarding Services
- NHIF/067/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of Newspapers and Periodicals
Tenders will be accessed from the NHIF Website www.nhif.or.ke and from the National Treasury IFMIS website http://suppliers.treasury.go.ke free of charge. Tenderers who wish to download the Tenders documents and intend to submit a bid are required to submit their contacts details to firstname.lastname@example.org for recording and provision of any additional information in case of clarifications and/or Addendum.
Completed tenders in plain sealed envelopes and properly indicating the Tender Numbers as above should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
National Hospital Insurance Fund,
P.O. Box 30443, NAIROBI.
should be placed in the tender box provided at NHIF Building, 7th floor Reception so as to reach him on or before 2nd April, 2019 at 10.00 a.m. The tenders will be opened immediately thereafter at the NHIF Auditorium 2nd floor, NHIF Building, in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to be present.