AMPATHPlus, a Program managed by Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (MTRH) and funded by USAID invites sealed tenders from interested and eligible bidders for the following
- Supply and delivery of Computers such as HP-Open MTRH/T/77/2018
- Supply and delivery of Laptops such as HP -Open MTRH/T/78/2018
- Supply and delivery of UPS such as APC or BPC-Open MTRH/T/79/2018
- Supply and delivery of Tablets and Ipads-Open MTRH/T/80/2018
- Supply and delivery of Mobile Phones -Open MTRH/T/81/2018
- Supply and delivery of Toners and Cartridges such as HP-Open MTRH/T/82/2018
- Supply and delivery of Printers such as HP -Open MTRH/T/83/2018
- Provision of Design and printing services -Open MTRH/T/84/2018
- Provision of Car Hire services -Open MTRH/T/85/2018
- Provision of Air Ticketing services -Open MTRH/T/86/2018
- Provision of hospitality services –Conference and outside catering services-Open MTRH/T/87/2018
- Supply and delivery of medical equipment -Open MTRH/T/88/2018
- Supply and delivery of tyres and tubes -Open MTRH/T/89/2018
Complete set of Tender documents shall be obtained by interested Bidders free of charge from MTRH official website: www.mrth.go.ke , state tender portal: https/supplier.treasuary.go.ke publication.
Tender bids in plain sealed envelopes bearing the tender number (in bold) on the top right hand corner but with no indication of tenderer’s name should be placed in tender Box ‘’B’’ situated on the second floor left wing of the main building of Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (MTRH) or posted to
The Chief Executive Officer
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
P.O BOX 3-30100
So as to be received on or before 20th November, 2018 at 10.00 am. Bids will be opened publicly immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at AMPATH Centre 1st floor, ATI Hall Room 118. Late bids will not be accepted whatsoever and shall be returned unopened.
Companies owned by Youth, Women and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to participate.All queries regarding this tender should be directed to the Supply Chain Manager- AMPATHPlus.
DR. WILSON K. ARUASA, MBS
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER