Mathioya Consituency Kamune Social Hall Construction Tender
PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION AND COMPLETION OF KAMUNE SOCIAL HALL WITHIN MATHIOYA CONSTITUENCY
TENDER NAME: CONSTRUCTION OF KAMUNE SOCIAL HALL
TENDER NOTICE NO: NG CDF/MATH/015/72017-18
Eligible contractors are invited to bid for the construction and completion works at KAMUNE SOCIAL HALL within MATHIOYA CONSTITUENCY. Tender documents can be collected at NG-CDF Office Mathioya or Mathioya supplies office between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on normal working days, after payment of Ksh.1,000. To be considered for the works or supply, a tenderer must attach copies of;
- A Valid Tax Compliance Certificate.
- 2 A valid Certificate of Registration with NCA 4 and below.
- A valid Certificate of Incorporation.
- The most Recent Three Years (2015, 2016 and 2017) Audited Financial Statements for the Company.
- Completion Certificates of Comparable Works applied for, done in the Last Three Years.
- Any Litigation History.
- Dully filled bid documents with blue biro pen and legible.
Tender documents in plain sealed envelopes marked with the Tender Number and Name as above, should be deposited in the Tender Box located outside the Mathioya NG-CDF Office, Kiria-ini or sent to: The NG-CDF Account Manager Mathioya, P.O. Box 275-10204-Kiria-ini.
So as to be received on or before Friday 7th September 2018 at 10.00 am. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of tenderers/representative who choose to attend.
Late bids will be returned unopened.
Prices quoted must remain valid for 12 months from the date of tender opening.
N/B Presentation of fake documents can lead to prosecution and debarment.
HEAD SUPPLY CHAIN – JOSEPH K GIKONYO
For: FUND ACCOUNT MANAGER, MATHIOYA CONSTITUENCY.
National Government Constituencies Development Fund
P.O. Box 275-10204