KWS Chyulu National Park Staff Houses Construction Tender
Kenya Wildlife Service wishes to invite interested and eligible General Building Contractors and Suppliers to tender for the following;-
- KWS/OT/BF/35/2017-2018 PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF STAFF RESIDENTIAL HOUSES, ABLUTION BLOCK AND GATEHOUSE AT CHYULU NATIONAL PARK.
- Eligibility: OPEN TO ALL
- Bid Security Amount: 200,000.00
- Mandatory Pre Bid Meeting & Pre Site visit@10AM: Thursday 5th April 2018
- Meeting /Assembly Point @10am: Chyulu N. Park Headquarters
- Closing Date: 19TH APRIL 2018
The tender document must be accompanied by tender security as indicated above. Tender documents containing detailed specifications can be downloaded for free at our website; www.kws.go.ke . Communication in regard to the tender must be in writing through email address: email@example.com.
All clarifications and/or amendments will be published in KWS website and Tenderers are required to check for any addendums or amendments in the course of the bidding period prior to the closing dates indicated above
Bids must remain valid for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of tender opening. The completed bids in plain sealed envelope marked with tender reference number and tender name, shall be deposited into the Tender Box located at the entrance of Main Reception, KWS Headquarters, Langata Road P.O. Box 40241, Nairobi on or before the stated Indicated Closing Dates at 12:00 Noon.
The received tenders shall be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders representatives who wish to attend at KWS Vet Board Room.