Kisumu County Kibuye Market Perimeter Wall Construction Tender
- The county Government of Kisumu intends to use part of its funds in the proposed construction of perimeter wall at Kibuye Market as follows:
CGK/COK/W/2018/2019/001 PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF PERIMETER WALL AT KIBUYE MARKET
- The City of Kisumu now invites eligible and qualified bidders to submit their bids for the above in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the bidding document.
- This bid is open to both Local and International bidders, associations between/with local sub-contractors are encouraged.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of City Procurement Office, Kisumu City Hall. P.O. Box 105-40100, Kisumu. From 8.00am during working hours
- The bids will be evaluated using Quality and Cost Based selection method as provided in the tender document.
- The bid document may be downloaded from County website (www.kisumu.go.ke )
- There will be a pre-bid meeting and thereafter a site visit on 20th September, 2018 beginning at 9.00 a.m. East Africa Time (EAT), at City Hall
- Completed Bids should be deposited in the Tender Box at the City Hall, Ground floor and must be accompanied by a bid security from a reputable bank in the amount of KES 350,000 and be addressed to;
City of Kisumu
P.O. Box 105 – 40100, Kisumu
So as to be received not later than 12.00 noon EAT on 4th October, 2018
- Tenders shall be clearly marked: Tender No. and Title.
- Tenders will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who wish to attend on the same day starting immediately after 12.00 East Africa Time at City Hall Chamber.
For any additional information, please contact the City Manager on email: email@example.com .