Kisii County Commissioner Tenders & Prequalification
Kisii county commissioner invites sealed bids for pre-qualification from interested eligible bidders for the following items to various Government ministries/departments and public Institutions within Kisii county for the financial year 2018-2019 and 2019-2020(Biennial)
- KCC/01/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of foodstuff(dry)
- KCC/02/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of fruits &vegetables and meat(perishable)
- KCC/03/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of petrol ,diesel,oil,lubricant and gas fuel
- KCC/04/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of motor tyres, tubes and batteries
- KCC/05/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of farm inputs, fish feeds and fingerlings
- KCC/06/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of timber, firewood and timber products
- KCC/07/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of office stationery and Toners
- KCC/08/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of paints , thinner and related items
- KCC/09/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of cleaning materials
- KCC/10/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of building materials
- KCC/11/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of Hardware
- KCC/12/2018-2020 Supply of computers, photocopier and other ICT equipments.
- KCC/13/2018-2020 Provision of repair and servicing of GK motor vehicles/cycles
- KCC/14/2018-2020 Provision of spare parts of motor vehicles, cycle , plant and equipments
- KCC/15/2018-2020 Provision of maintenance and servicing of computers, laptops and photocopiers.
- KCC/16/2018-2020 Provision of security services in government buildings
- KCC/17/2018-2020 Sale of motorcycles
- KCC/18/2018-2020 Provision of sanitary disposal, fumigation, pest control and cleaning services
- K CC/19/2018-2020 Prequalification of building contractors for repairs maintenance, renovation, plumbing works and construction of government building and footbridges
Candidates are advised that prices quoted(for category A only) should include prevailing market rates all taxes inclusive which will remain valid for 90 days from the date of closer of this tender. The following documents are mandatory for all categories.
- Certificate of registration/ incorporation
- Tax compliant certificate
- VAT/PIN certificate
- List of directors (CR12) certiificate
- Registration by relevant ministries(where applicable)
Complete set of tender documents for category “A” shall be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1000/= (Kenya shillings one thousand only) per set of tender documents to cash Office Kisii Central. Pay a deposit of ksh 5,000/=for sale of a motor cycle which is refundable. To update the list of pre-qualified contractors of the previous financial year under (category “B”), contractors are required to submit copies of renewed NCA and tax compliant certificates and List of directors (CR12) free of charge
Tender documents in plain sealed envelopes bearing the tender number on the top right corner but with no indication of the tenderer’s name should be posted to:-
KISII COUNTY COMMISSIONER
P.O BOX 590-40200
Or be placed in the Tender Box situated at the entrance of SCMU so as to be received not later than Thursday 27th September, 2018.
Submitted tender documents will be opened publicly in the presence of Bidder’s or their authorized representatives who choose to attend at 10.00am on Thursday 27th September, 2018 in supply chain management office. Late Submissions shall be rejected and returned unopened.