Kenyatta National Hospital Tenders & RFPs 2018
Kenyatta National Hospital wishes to invite sealed tenders for the items listed below from eligible candidates
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- KNH/RFP/01/2018-2019 Request for proposal for Analysis of Stack Emission, Bottom Ash and Water Effluent
- KNH/RFP/02/2018-2019 Request for proposal for Environmental Audit
- KNH/RFP/03/2018-2019 Request for proposal for Occupational Health & Safety Audit
- KNH/RFP/04/2018-2019 Request for proposal for Fire Risk Assessment Audit
RFP CLOSIGN DATE: 6TH APRIL 2018
- KNH/T/1A/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Pharmaceuticals part 1A
- KNH/T/1B/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Pharmaceuticals part 1B
- KNH/T/1C/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Pharmaceuticals part 1C
- KNH/T/1D/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Pharmaceuticals part 1D
- KNH/T/1E/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Pharmaceuticals part 1E 6 KNH/T/04/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Radiology Items
- KNH/T/06/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Renal Items
- KNH/T/08/2018/2020 Supply and Delivery of Physiotherapy Items
- KNH/T/16/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Nutrition Supplement
- KNH/T/18/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of Medical Gases
- KNH/T/30/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Orthopedic Technology materials
- KNH/T/111/2017-2018 Supply, Delivery, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Infrared Laser Machine
- KNH/T/112/2017-2018 Tender for Installation and Management of KNH Car Park Services
- KNH/T/19/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of Stationery (Reserved for youth, women and PWD) 06/04/2018
- KNH/T/20/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of Detergents (Reserved foryouth women and PWD) 06/04/2018
- KNH/T/22/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of Cleansing Materials (Reserved for youth women and PWD) 06/04/2018
- KNH/T/29/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of Insecticides and Rodenticides (Reserved for PWD) 06/04/2018
- KNH/T/33/2018-2019 Provision of Cleaning Services (Reserved for youth women and PWD) 06/04/2018
- KNH/T/34/2018-2019 Procurement of Garbage Collection in KNH (Reserved for youth women and PWD) 06/04/2018
- KNH/T/35/2018-2019 Provision of Gardening Services (Reserved for youth women and PWD) 06/04/2018
Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents at the Supply Chain Management Department Room No.6, Administration Block from Monday to Friday between 9:00am to 4:00pm. Tender documents with detailed Specifications and Conditions can be downloaded free of charge from the KNH Website (www.knh.or.ke ) or https://supplier.treasury.go.ke , IFMIS Portal. hard copies can be obtained from the office of the Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management located at the Hospital’s Main Administration Block Room 6 from Monday to Friday between 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs.1,000.00 per tender document via Mpesa pay bill No.626088, Account Number –Name of Supplier and obtain an official receipt from Cash Office ( Administration Block) or bankers Cheque made payable to Kenyatta National Hospital.
Bidders who choose to download the tender documents from the website free of charge and immediately email their name and contact details (cell phone number, email, and company name) to: email@example.com for records and communication of any tender clarifications and addenda.
There shall be a Mandatory Site Visit Meeting on 22nd March, 2018 at 10:00am at Kenyatta National Hospital for tender for Installation and Management of KNH Car Park Services Tender No.KNH/T/112/2017-2018. All bidders MUST fill the site visit certificate attached in the tender document and should be signed by authorized staff of Kenyatta National Hospital.
There shall also be a Pre-bid Conference Meeting on 23rd March, 2018 at 10:00am at Kenyatta National Hospital for all prospective bidders. Bidders shall get directions to the meeting venue from the reception at Supply Chain Management Office.
Completed tender documents must be returned as specified in the tender document and deposited in the Tender Box situated at the Kenyatta National Hospital Administration Block, ground floor entrance lobby before or at 10.00am and be addressed to: