Kenyatta National Hospital wishes to invite sealed tenders from eligible candidates for the under listed goods, works and services:
- KNH/T/85/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Nutrition Supplements CLOSING DATE:23/01/2019
- KNH/T/86/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Orthopeadic Technology Materials CLOSING DATE:23/01/2019
- KNH/T/87/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Pharmaceuticals CLOSING DATE:23/01/2019
- KNH/T/88/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of Dry Food (Reserved for Youth, Women and PWD) CLOSING DATE:23/01/2019
- KNH/T/89/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of Meat Products CLOSING DATE:23/01/2019
- KNH/T/90/2018-2019 Procurement of works for renovation of ward 1C CLOSING DATE:24/01/2019
- KNH/T/91/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Ophthalmology Items CLOSING DATE:24/01/2019
- KNH/T/92/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of Radiopharmaceuticals CLOSING DATE:24/01/2019
- KNH/T/93/2018-2019 Prequalification for framework contract for the Supply and Delivery of Fuels CLOSING DATE:24/01/2019
- KNH/T/94/2018-2019 Procurement of Insurance Services CLOSING DATE:24/01/2019
The interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect Tender Documents at the Supply Chain Management Department Room No.6, Administration Block from Monday to Friday between 9:00am to 4:00pm.Tender documents with detailed Specifications and Conditions can be downloaded free of charge from the KNH Website (www.knh.or.ke ) and on the Public Procurement Information Portal (www.tenders.go.ke ). Hard copies can be obtained from the office of the Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management located at the Hospital’s Main Administration Block Room 6 from Monday to Friday between 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs.1,000.00 per tender document via Mpesa pay bill No.626088, Account Number –Name of Supplier and obtain an official receipt from Cash Office (Administration Block).
Bidders who choose to download the tender documents from the website free of charge should immediately email their name and contact details (cell phone number, email, and company name) to: firstname.lastname@example.org for records and communication of any tender clarifications and addenda.
There shall be a Mandatory Site Visit on 15th January 2019 at 10:30am at Kenyatta National Hospital for Tender No. KNH/T/90/2018-2019- Procurement of works for renovation of ward 1C. All bidders MUST fill the site visit certificates attached in the tender documents and the certificates should be signed by authorized staff of the Hospital.
Completed tender documents must be returned as specified in the tender document and deposited in the Tender Box situated at the Kenyatta National Hospital Administration Block, Supply Chain Department entrance before or at 10.00am and be addressed to: