Kenyatta National Hospital wishes to invite sealed tenders for the items listed below from eligible candidates
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- KNH/RFP/003/2018-2019 Request for Proposal for Analysis of Stack Emission, Bottom Ash and Water Effluent
- KNH/RFP/004/2018-2019 Request for Proposal for Environmental Audit 20/3/2019
- KNH/RFP/005/2018-2019 Request for Proposal for Occupational Health and Safety Audit
- KNH/RFP/006/2018-2019 Request for Proposal for Fire Risk/ Assessment Audit
- KNH/T/106/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Sutures
- KNH/T/107/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Physiotherapy Items
- KNH/T/108/2018-2020 Supply and Delivery of Endoscopy Consumables
Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents at the Supply Chain Management Department Room No.6, Administration Block from Monday to Friday between 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Tender documents with detailed Specifications and Conditions can be downloaded free of charge from the KNH Website (www.knh.or.ke ) or www.tenders.go.ke -Public Procurement Information Portal. hard copies can be obtained from the office of the Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management located at the Hospital’s Main Administration Block Room 6 from Monday to Friday between 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs.1,000.00 per tender document via Mpesa pay bill No.626088, Account Number –Name of Supplier and obtain an official receipt from Cash Office ( Administration Block) or bankers Cheque made payable to Kenyatta National Hospital.
Bidders who choose to download the tender documents from the website free of charge and immediately email their name and contact details (cell phone number, email, and company name) to: email@example.com for records and communication of any tender clarifications and addenda.
Completed tender documents must be returned as specified in the tender document and deposited in the Tender Box situated at the Kenyatta National Hospital Administration Block, Supply Chain Department entrance before or at 10.00am and be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital