Kenya Water Towers Agency Consultancy Tenders
The Kenya Water Towers Agency (KWTA) was established under the State Corporation Act (CAP 446) with mandate to coordinate and oversee the protection, rehabilitation, conservation and sustainably manage all the critical water towers in Kenya.
KWTA invites sealed tenders from eligible candidates for the following Tenders:
- KWTA/RFP/002/2017-2018 Consultants – Developing Framework For Mainstreaming Climate Change Adaptation And Mitigation In School Curriculum And Communities Within Taita Hills, Lerroghi, Shimba Hills, Endau, Nandi And Gwasi Hills Water Towers Ecosystem
- KWTA/RFP/003/2017-2018 Selection of Consultants for Community Development Action Plan for Endau Water Tower
- KWTA/RFP/004/2017-2018 Selection of Consultants for Community Development Action Plan for Gwasi Water Tower
- KWTA/RFP/005/2017-2018 Selection of Consultants for Community Development Action Plan for Nandi Water Tower
- KWTA/RFP/007/2017-2018,2018/2019 Procurement of Consultancy Services for Institutional Risk Assessment of Kenya Water Towers Agency
KWTA/02/2018-2020 Provision of High Resolution Satellite Imageries for Mapping Distinct Vegetation Classes, Settlement and Wetlands Cover
Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender documents at Kenya Water Towers Agency (KWTA), NHIF Building 3rd floor during normal office working hours Monday to Friday 8.00a.m to 5.00pm.
Complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of non-refundable fees of KES 1,000/=in bankers cheque or CASH to the cash office in 16th floor Rm 1603 and obtain an official receipt.
Also bidders may download the Tender documents free of charge from our website www.kwta.go.ke or IFMIS website www.supplier.treasury.go.ke Bidders downloading documents from the websites should notify the Agency through this email – firstname.lastname@example.org for easier communication in case of any amendment or clarification before closing of the tender. Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes, and delivery costs, must be in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for 90 days from the closing date of the Tender.
Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes, marked with the Tender number and name and be deposited in the Tender Box at the entrance to the Kenya Water Towers Agency (KWTA), NHIF Building 15th Floor, along Ragati Road – off Ngong Road, Nairobi or be addressed to:
Ag. Director General
Kenya Water Towers Agency
P.O. Box 42903-00100 Nairobi
NHIF Building 15th Floor
So as to be received on or before Wednesday,28th March, 2018 at 10.00 a.m. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the candidates representatives who choose to attend at the Kenya Water Towers Agency Boardroom, NHIF Building 15th Floor, along Ragati Road – off Ngong Road, Nairobi.