Kenya Defence Forces Tenders
Tenderers are invited for the supply and delivery of the under listed items to Kenya Defence Forces:
- MOD/423(0702)2018/2019 PROVISION OF PACKAGING AND INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FORWARDING SERVICES TO KENYA DEFENCE FORCES-ALL
- MOD/423(0703)2018/2019 SUPPLY OF WATER TREATMENT & SWIMMING POOL CHEMICALS ALL
- MOD/423(0706)2018/2019 SUPPLY OF CAMOUFLAGE MATERIAL FOR KENYA AIR FORCE ALL
- MOD/423(0707)2018/2019 SUPPLY OF JERSEY PULLOVER V NECK FOR KENYA AIR FORCE ALL
- MOD/423(0708)2018/2019 SUPPLY OF SD HATS FOR KENYA AIR FORCE ALL
- MOD/423(0701)2018/2019 SUPPLY OF NET MOSQUITO TO KENYA DEFENCE FORCES YOUTH
- MOD/423(0709)2018/2019 SUPPLY OF PANAMA WHITE MATERIAL FOR KENYA NAVY YOUTH
- MOD/423(0705)2018/2019 SUPPLY OF MATCHETTE BLADE AND SHEATH TO THE KENYA DEFENCE FORCES- WOMEN
- MOD/423(07010)2018/2019 SUPPLY OF ASSORTED FURNITURE TO THE KENYA DEFENCE FORCES WOMEN
- MOD/423(0704)2018/2019 SUPPLY OF HOSPITAL UNIFORM AND LINEN TO KENYA DEFENCE FORCES PWD
- MOD/423(07011)2018/2019 SUPPLY OF ASSORTED BEDS TO KENYA DEFENCE FORCES PWD
Tender documents with detailed specifications of each tender can be obtained at a non-refundable fee of Kshs1000 per tender from the office of COL SUP/MAINT’ Ulinzi House, P O Box 40668 Nairobi.
NB: Groups classified under Access to Government Procurement opportunities (AGPO) are encouraged to apply. Timings for selling the tender documents is from 1000 hrs to 1630 hrs during normal working days (Monday to Friday).
- Completed original, orderly filled and bound tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender numbers shown above and then be addressed to:-
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
ULINZI HOUSE, LENANA ROAD
P O BOX 40668 – 00100 NAIROBI
Or be deposited in the Tender box and not Quotation box at Ulinzi House Main gate along Lenana Road so as to reach on or before the dates shown below:
- From Tender No. MOD/423(0701)2018/2019 to MOD/423(0706) 2018/2019 on 26 June, 2018 at 1000Hrs (10am).
- From Tender No. MOD/423(0707)2018/2019 to MOD/423(07011)2018/2019 on 27 June, 2018 at 1000Hrs (10am).
- The Ministry of Defence reserves the right to accept or reject any tender either wholly or in part and does not bind itself to accept the lowest quotes.
- Tenderers wishing to witness the opening may do so at HQ KA Officers’ Mess at 1000hrs (10 am) on the closing/opening dates. Samples where required must be delivered on or before the closing date properly marked and with a delivery note as indicated in the tender documents.