KASNEB Recruitment Consultancy Services Tender
KASNEB invites qualified, competent and eligible firms to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) for the provision of consultancy services for the recruitment and selection of Chief Executive Officer as per the details shown on the table below:
- KAS/EOICEO/018/2017/2018 Expression of Interest for provision of consultancy services for the recruitment and selection of Chief Executive Officer
- Closing date, time and Venue: Tuesday, 19 June 2018 at 10.00 a.m. KASNEB Towers, Hospital Road, Upper Hill
Interested and eligible firms shall be required to provide the following in their EOI documents:
- Copy of Company Profile.
- Copy of Certificate of Registration.
- Copy of valid Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Proof of recognition by an accredited professional membership body.
- Proposed methodology and work plan for undertaking the assignment.
- Demonstrate the ability and capacity to undertake the assignment. This should include the following among others: evidence of experience, resources, equipment and facilities to undertake the assignment.
- Major related consultancy assignments undertaken in the last five (5) years including recruitment for Chief Executive Officer positions.
- Audited financial statements for the last three (3) years.
Completed EOI documents enclosed in a plain sealed envelope marked with the EOI number KAS/EOICEO/018/2017/2018 and the title Expression of Interest for provision of consultancy services for the recruitment and selection of Chief
Executive Officer shall be addressed to:
Secretary and Chief Executive,
kasneb Towers, Hospital Road, Upper Hill,
P.O. Box 41362-00100,
The EOI documents must be submitted in two copies one marked “ORIGINAL” and the other marked “COPY.” The EOI documents should be deposited in the Tender box placed next to the Supply Chain Management Unit Office at kasneb Towers or be sent to Secretary and Chief Executive so as to reach him on or before the closing date and time on Tuesday, 19th June 2018 at 10.00 a.m.
The Expression of Interest will be opened immediately after the closing date and time on Tuesday, 19th June 2018 at 10.00 a.m. at kasneb Towers. Bidders or bidder representatives are invited to witness the opening.
Shortlisted firms will thereafter be issued with a Request For Proposal (RFP) document.