Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology invites Sealed Tenders from eligible bidders indicated below.
- JKUAT/64/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of service parts for various models of vehicles in the University. -Open
- JKUAT/65/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of tires for various models of vehicles in the University.-Open
- JKUAT/66/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of two servers for ERP Implementation. -Open
- JKUAT/68/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of 22 Desktop Computers and 15 Thermal Printers for ERP Implementation. -Open
- JKUAT/69/2018-2019 Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Core switch and Server farm switch for ERP Implementation. -Open
- JKUAT/70/2018-2019 Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Biomini Authentication scanners and Fingerprint Access Terminal for ERP Implementation.-Open
- JKUAT/71/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of Drawing Boards for Department of Architecture. Reserved – Special Group
Interested and eligible candidates may inspect and obtain Tender Document from the University’s Department of Procurement at JKUAT –Main Campus or download documents from our website: www.jkuat.ac.ke free of charge or IFMIS supplier portal: supplier.treasury.go.ke. Those who choose to have hard copies will pay ksh.1,000 per document in cash or bankers cheque.
NB: Tender No. JKUAT/71/2018-2019 – Women, Youth and PWDs must be registered with the National Treasury/ County Government and other relevant bodies (attach a copy of CR 12 form, AGPO certificate and IDs). Sealed Tenders must be accompanied by duly completed forms as specified in the Bid Documents and addressed to:
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology,
P.O. Box 62000 – 00200,
and placed in the Tender Box at the Department of Procurement JKUAT Main Campus. The documents should be in plain sealed envelopes indicating the Tender Number, without identifying the sender so as to reach the University not later than Tuesday 4th December 2018 at 11:30 a.m Bids will be opened immediately thereafter at the Procurement Department in the presence of bidders/their representatives who wish to attend.