Coast Development Authority invites bids from eligible Contractors for the Development of Boji Farmers’ Irrigation Scheme in Tana River County, Fruit processing plant in Hola and Wananchi Cottages in Kilifi .
- CDA T 001/2018-2019 Construction of Irrigation Water Supply Pipeline and Ploughing of Boji Farmers’ Irrigation Scheme- Open
- CDA T 002/2018-2019 Construction and rehabilitation of in-field Irrigation Structures, Wiring of Pump house, Supply, installation and testing of water pumps and water storage structures at Boji Farmers’ Irrigation Scheme-Open
- CDA T 003/2018-2019 Supply, Installation of Irrigation System & Soil Testing, Riverbank Protection and Supply of Farm Inputs at Boji Farmers Irrigation Scheme- Special groups
- CDA T 004/2018-2019 Proposed construction of a storage facility at the integrated fruit processing plant (IFPP) in Hola-Open
- CDA T 005/2018-2019 Proposed Construction of a utility building at the integrated fruit processing plant (IFPP) in Hola- Special groups
- CDA T 006/2018-2019 Proposed construction of a workshop building at the integrated fruit processing plant in Hola -Open
- CDA T 007/2018-2019 Proposed construction of Wananchi cottages and conference facility in Kilifi- Open
Note: Persons with Disability, Youth and Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Tenders downloaded from the CDA website are free of charge.
Complete tender documents in plain sealed envelope clearly marked with the tender name and tender number should be deposited in the tender box situated at the Reception of CDA HQ main building on or before 18th December, 2018 at 10.00am. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of candidates or their representatives who choose to attend.