Agricultural Finance Corporation (AFC) is a wholly owned Government Development Finance Institution (DFI) incorporated under the Agricultural Finance Corporation act (Cap 323 of the Laws of Kenya). AFC is charged with a mandate of supporting the development of agriculture and agriculture industries by making loans and providing managerial and technical assistance to the loan beneficiaries.
AFC/EOI/AMS/03/2019: SUPPLY, IMPLEMENTATION AND MAINTENANCE OF AN AUDITING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The objective of the EOI is to shortlist vendors who would later be invited to submit detailed technical and financial tenders for the supply, implementation and maintenance of an Audit Management System (AMS) that support both the functional and technical requirement of the Corporation.
- Improve its operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Reduce its operational costs
- Improve its productivity and profitability
- Improve its internal customer service
- Enhance its corporate governance, risk management and compliance
- Enhance the availability of management information
- Enable complete integration with other IT systems
The response to the EOI should contain the following:
- Profile of the Company/Firm
- List of Products and services offered by the Company/Firm
- List of reference sites
- Copies of the last three years audited financial statement
- Copy of the certificate of incorporation
- Copy of the pin certificate
- Copy of the tax compliance certificate
- Product brochures (technical and user)
Please visit www.agrifinance.org for more detailed terms of reference
The expression (EOI) should be delivered in a plain sealed envelope clearly marked
’’ EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SUPPLY, IMPLEMENTATION AND MAINTENANCE OF AN AUDIT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM- AFC/EOI/AMS/3/2019 ’’
The Managing Director
Agricultural Finance Corporation
P.O.Box 30367-00100 Nairobi
And to be deposited in the Tender Box at Our Headquarters, Development House, 5th Floor Main Reception, along Moi Avenue, so as to reach on or before Wednesday, 2nd April, 2019 at 10.00 am.
The expression of interest (EOI) will be opened thereafter in the presence of applicants or their representative who chose to attend at Development House, Conference Room, located on 3rd Floor, at 10.30 am on the same day.
The list of the shortlisted firms will be maintained in the Agricultural Finance Corporation’s Database but will not constitute obligation with any party.