2018 Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching & Referral Hospital Tenders
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU – MINISTRY OF HEALTH
JARAMOGI OGINGA ODINGA TEACHING AND REFERRAL HOSPITAL (JOOTRH)
The County Government of Kisumu, Ministry of Health (JOOTRH) invites sealed bids from eligible firms for the following prequalification and open Tender for supply/delivery of goods and provision of services for the financial year ending 30th June 2019.
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/01/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Human Medicines Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/02/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Non-Pharmaceuticals and dressing materials Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/03/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of X-ray Consumables Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/04/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Dental Consumables Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/05/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Laboratory Reagents and Glassware Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/06/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of cleansing materials and detergents, Fumigation, Pest control Items and Chemicals Special group
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/07/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Electrical Items Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/08/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Hardware and Building Materials Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/09/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of office stationery Special group
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/10/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Medical and Industrial Gas Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/11/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Motor Vehicle Batteries, Tyres, and Tubes Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/12/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Uniform Materials and linen Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/13/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Dry Food Rations Special group
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/14/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Dairy Products, Vegetables, Fruits and Meat, related Products Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/15/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of other Fuels (Firewood and Charcoal) and Cooking Gas Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/16/2018-2019 Prequalification for Supply and delivery of Orthopaedic Implants Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/17/2018-2019 Provision of Printing Services Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/18/2018-2019 Prequalification for Supply and delivery of computer hardware, software and accessories Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/19/2018-2019 Supply of Renal dialysis consumables and Cancer drugs Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/20/2018-2019 Prequalification for Supply and delivery of plant and medical equipment Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/21/2018-2019 Prequalification for Servicing and Maintenance of CCTV systems Open to all
- KSM/JOOTRH/TN/22/2018-2019 Prequalification for Servicing and Maintenance of JOOTRH Website and e-mail services Open to all
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR BIDDERS
- Provide a copy of business Registration certificate or certificate of incorporation/registration.
- Single business permit
- Certificate of regulatory authority (where applicable)
- Provide a copy of Valid Tax compliance certificate
- Provide a copy of PIN certificate.
- Audited accounts for the last three years.
- List of personnel and their qualifications
- Confidential business questionnaire duly filled and signed
- Form of tender correctly filled and signed
- Attach copy of AGPO registration for the tenders in special group (Youth, Women and Persons living with disability)
Tender documents with detailed schedule of requirements can be downloaded from the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching and Referral Hospital (JOOTRH) Website (www.jaramogireferral.go.ke ). NOTE: The Schedule of Requirements document for respective tender (in ms Excel format) MUST be filled without altering the format, burned on CD/DVD, labelled properly and enclosed in package containing hard copies of completed tender documents.
Prices quoted must be net, inclusive of VAT and other charges and must remain valid for 90 days from the closing date of Tenders. Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes indicating ‘Tender No………………….’and bearing NO indication of the tenderer should be addressed to;
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
JARAMOGI OGINGA ODINGA TEACHING & REFERRAL HOSPITAL,
P.O. BOX 849–40100, KISUMU.
Or be deposited in the tender box situated at the administration block of the hospital on or before Thursday 17th May 2018 at 10.00 a.m. Thereafter tenders will be opened immediately in the presence of the bidders or their representatives, who choose to attend.