2018 Commission for University Education Tenders Supplier Registration
PREQUALIFICATION/ REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS
The Commission for University Education (CUE) was established by an Act of Parliament, Universities Act No 42 of 2012 to regulate, coordinate and assure quality in University Education. The mandate of CUE is to ensure maintenance of standards, quality and relevance in all aspects of university education, training and research. CUE invites interested competent suppliers/ consultants/ service providers for prequalification/ registration for the next two Financial Years (2018/2019 and 2019/2020) in the categories indicated below:-
A CATEGORIES 01-15: RESERVED FOR YOUTH WOMEN AND PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITIES
- CUE/PQ/01/2018-2020 Supply of Office Stationery.
- CUE/PQ/02/2018-2020 Supply of Cleaning materials, Detergent and Disinfectants.
- CUE/PQ/03/2018-2020 Provision of Air Travel agency and related services (IATA registered only)
- CUE/PQ/04/2018-2020 Provision of office cleaning, fumigation and sanitary services.
- CUE/PQ/05/2018-2020 Supply of Freshly Cut flowers.
- CUE/PQ/06/2018-2020 Supply of Airtime.
- CUE/PQ/07/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of Newspapers, and Magazines.
- CUE/PQ/08/2018-2020 Supply, repair and maintenance of Office Furniture.
- CUE/PQ/09/2018-2020 Provision of Tents, Chairs, Tables and other decoration materials on hire.
- CUE/PQ/10/2018-2020 Provision of outside catering services.
- CUE/PQ/11/2018-2020 Design & branding of promotional materials e.g. T-shirts, Caps, Banners and Posters.
- CUE/PQ/12/2018-2020 Printing of Publications, Newsletters, Diaries and Calendars.
- CUE/PQ/13/2018-2020 Provision of event organizing services.
- CUE/PQ/14/2018-2020 Provision of grounds maintenance, landscaping and pest control services.
- CUE/PQ/15/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of general supplies e.g. Milk, Sugar and assorted beverages.
B CATEGORIES 16-35: OPEN TO ALL APPLICANTS
- CUE/PQ/16/2018-2020 Provision of Small Works: Building Construction, General Civil Works, Electrical Works & Plumbing (NCA Registered firms only)
- CUE/PQ/17/2018-2020 Provision of consultancy services in Architecture, Quantity Survey, Electrical, Structural, Civil and Mechanical Engineering, Human Resource Management and Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- CUE/PQ/18/2018-2020 Provision of training and consultancy services in various areas such as Human Resource Management, Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Drug Abuse, HIV & AIDS, Disability mainstreaming, Gender Mainstreaming, Information Security Management Systems among others. (APPLICANTS TO SPECIFY THEIR AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION).
- CUE/PQ/19/2018-2020 Provision of Estate Management services and Valuation of Assets
- CUE/PQ/20/2018-2020 Supply, repair and maintenance of Computer Equipment including computers, printers, photocopiers, servers, scanners, UPS, related accessories and consumables.
- CUE/PQ/21/2018-2020 Provision of Website design, software development and implementation, and ICT consultancy services.
- CUE/PQ/22/2018-2020 Provision of Internet, Web hosting, Web maintenance, Cloud, and managed services including remote data backups and recoveries.
- CUE/PQ/23/2018-2020 Supply, installation and maintenance of telecommunication equipment including IP telephony, PABX systems, network switches, Firewalls, Local/Wide Area Networks and related accessories.
- CUE/PQ/24/2018-2020 Provision of Taxi and Car Hire Services.
- CUE/PQ/25/2018-2020 Provision of Insurance Brokerage Services.
- CUE/PQ/26/2018-2020 Provision of Security Guarding Services.
- CUE/PQ/27/2018-2020 Provision of Auctioneering Services.
- CUE/PQ/28/2018-2020 Provision of Legal Services.
- CUE/PQ/29/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of Library Books, Journals and Periodicals.
- CUE/PQ/30/2018-2020 Supply and delivery of Motor Vehicle spare parts, Tyres and Batteries.
- CUE/PQ/31/2018-2020 Provision of Accommodation and Conference facilities (Hotels).
- CUE/PQ/32/2018-2020 Supply, installation and maintenance of access control and CCTV systems.
- CUE/PQ/33/2018-2020 Supply and maintenance of computer software including statistical data analysis software, Board Management software, anti-spam solutions, IOS, IPS, anti-virus software and network monitoring solutions and related licenses (BIDDERS MUST ATTACH MANUFACTURER’S AUTHORIZATION)
- CUE/PQ/34/2018-2020 Provision of digital asset tracking, coding, tagging and management solutions.
- CUE/PQ/35/2018-2020 Supply, installation and maintenance of refrigeration equipment and air conditioners.
c RESERVED FOR ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL PEERS
- CUE/PQ/36/2018-2020 Provision of Peer review services in Curriculum evaluation, Academic Institutional review, Research and Consultancy
Interested bidders may view the Prequalification/ Registration documents and download at no cost from the Commission website (www.cue.or.ke ) or the national suppliers’ portal www.suppliers.treasury.go.ke. Bidders who download the documents from the website should forward their contact details through e-mail (email@example.com ) in case there is need for clarifications.
Duly filled Pre-qualification/ Registration documents in plain sealed envelopes, clearly marked the Category Number, and description, bearing no indication of the applicant (Original and 1copy) should be deposited in the Tender Box provided at the Commission Office reception or be addressed and posted to:
Commission for University Education
Redhill Road, Off Limuru Road,
P.O Box 54999-00200
So as to reach the Commission NOT LATER THAN Wednesday 23rd May 2018 at 12:00 Noon. Bid documents shall be opened immediately thereafter at the Commission Boardroom in the presence of applicants or their representatives who choose to attend.
SENSITIZATION OF THE YOUTH, WOMEN AND PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITIES (PWDs) ON ACCESS TO GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Commission for University Education invites all Youths, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) for a sensitization/ training on access to Government procurement opportunities scheduled for Monday 21st May 2018 at the Commission for University Education Offices at 11.00am.